亚博提款要一倍流水

Return list My position:Home>News>Industry

Return
list

What are the FET prices and market trends in the next 3 years? Let’s take a look

MOSFET RoHS亚博提款要一倍流水

亚博提款要一倍流水in recent years, global semiconductor output value has declined from 3% in 2016 to us$365.6 billion. after 2017, it has started a strong recovery. garnter estimates that global semiconductor output will grow to us$474.4 billion in 2018, an annual increase of about 8%. the growth of the effect tube is relatively stable.

亚博提款要一倍流水in recent years, china's investment in chip and semiconductor research and development has been continuously increasing, from about 8 billion us dollars in 2012 to 18 billion us dollars in 2017. it is expected that the growth rate will be around 13% in the next five years, probably the global semiconductor industry. about three times the growth rate is about six times the global gdp growth rate.

亚博提款要一倍流水it is estimated that the growth rate of discrete devices in china will be stable in the next three years, about 7.8%. by 2020, the market size will be about 310 billion yuan.

the localization of china's overall chip and integrated circuit market continues to increase. it is expected that the domestic ratio will further increase to about 50% in 2019-2023. in the field of discrete devices, chinese products are highly substitutable and have great export potential. with the deepening of the sino-us trade war, it is expected that the domestic replacement rate of power devices will further increase.

in 2018, china's power mosfet market scale was 2.639 billion us dollars, accounting for 39.3% of the global market size of 6.712 billion yuan. the top 11 enterprises in china's fet market accounted for 82.2% of the market space, among which nexperia, a foreign company acquired by china capital. eighth, occupying 3.2% of the market share, the chinese company silan micro ranked 10th, occupying 2.5%, the total of the two was 5.7%. there is a huge gap between the demand for mosfets in china and the supply of chinese enterprises. the overall market for fets is relatively low, and the domestic alternative space is still relatively large.

among power devices, fets account for the highest proportion, but igbt demand has grown the fastest in recent years. with the development of high-speed rail and new energy vehicles, it is expected that the demand for igbts will be very strong in the future. the development of igbts in the next few years is faster than the growth of other power devices!


mosfet applications are very wide, from home appliances to digital devices, from industrial smart devices to toys, the use of fets, the market demand for fets is relatively large, it is expected that the future fet prices will remain stable for a long time.

亚博提款要一倍流水it is estimated that the market size of domestic fets in 2019 is about 8 billion us dollars (55 billion yuan). as the sino-us trade war has raised tariffs, the price of imported fets has risen, and the us ban on huawei has prompted the country to accelerate research and development and investment in this area. it is expected that the localization rate will continue to increase in the future. the well-known domestic fet brand shenzhen tongshunda technology plans to use this market situation to increase research and development, and will provide more domestically produced replacement devices for the market.

tel

Compname Tel

亚博提款要一倍流水+86-755-25185735

Service Hotline

+86-181-2472-9390

wechat

Group official website

group official website

email

Group email

lidaodong@csrlskc.cn

乐信pc群新人送38 乐优彩票天天红单下载 乐优彩票登入,备用,官方网址 乐优炫彩app下载 乐优彩票网址是多少 乐优炫彩app 乐优炫彩官网 乐优炫彩app天天红单 乐和彩彩票新手测评 乐优炫彩天天红单